How to Compare Professional Moving Companies in 5 Easy Steps
How to Compare Professional Moving Companies in Brighton, CO, Colorado Springs, CO, & the Surrounding Areas
When you begin planning your relocation, it is vital that you take your time when picking professional moving companies. There are many movers to choose from, but don't pick one at random. You risk having damaged possessions and an unpleasant relocation if you choose between moving firms in Brighton, CO and Colorado Springs, CO without completing any research. Let's avoid that with these 5 movers comparison methods.
- Compare Moving Business Reviews - As you begin your research, compare moving company reviews. See who has received the highest online rating based on reviews, comments, and references.
- Gather Estimates - From the list of companies you examined, choose one to book free estimates with. This is a tool that allows you to receive a precise quote for your move and the services you require. Ask a lot of questions and look for movers who are willing to help and explain the process.
- Compare Rates - After completing the moving and storage quotes, compare the rates of each company to choose who best fits your budget while balancing the degree of services discussed.
- Select Services - Choose the companies that provide estimates within your budget and find out who provides all of the moving and storage services you require. Packing, custom crating, short-term and long-term storage, and furniture disassembly are all available services.
- License Details - Finally, compare the facts. Request and verify your top movers' license information, look into who is a member of the pro movers group. Is the Better Business Bureau (BBB) affiliated with them?
After you've performed these steps, take your time deciding which moving and storage company is best suited to your specific requirements. You should look for professional moving companies who are easy to work with and communicate with.
Begin your relocation preparation with these tips for comparing moving firms in Brighton, CO and Colorado Springs, CO. Approach your next move with confidence, knowing that you have entrusted the assignment to the greatest people. Begin today and see your action come to fruition.
Contact Great Plains Moving and Storage
To arrange your moving and storage estimate, contact Great Plains Moving and Storage in Brighton, CO, Colorado Springs, CO, and the surrounding regions. If you have any questions about why we are regarded as a leader among professional moving companies in Brighton, CO, Colorado Springs, CO, and the surrounding areas, please contact us now.
Tips from Professional Office Movers on Planning and Completing an Office Move
Professional Office Movers' Advice on How to Plan & Complete an Office Move in Brighton, CO, Colorado Springs, CO, & Surrounding Colorado Areas
Great Plains Moving and Storage's professional office movers would like to provide suggestions for planning and completing an office move. Moving an office can be hard due to the number of resources necessary, the number of people involved, and other factors. These steps will assist you in simplifying the process and creating a more efficient moving and storage experience.
Make a Plan for Your Move Ahead of Time
It is critical to determine where you will be going a few months before the relocation, such as the new office for your business. Set a date for when you will relocate your business once this is completed and the commercial property lease has been signed with the assistance of a lawyer. It is critical to notify employees as soon as possible because this change will have a direct influence on them. Begin by looking for experienced movers to assist you with your move. Estimates should be scheduled, and budgeting should commence.
Hire Professional Moving Services
As you begin booking estimates, look for office movers who are willing to discuss their services and answer your questions. Once you've decided on movers, be sure to hire their services ahead of time so you can get on their schedule without having to rush.
With the assistance of expert office movers, create and plan the following:
- Floor Planning
- Storage Solutions
- I.T. Services
- Move-In Day
Complete these three chores on the day of your move-in to ensure a smooth transition.
Have a representative from your company meet the movers and supervise the move at the new location. Inform employees when they should return to the workplace from their current location. Conduct a last walkthrough with your movers to ensure that everything is as intended. These pointers will assist you and your staff in preparing for your future relocation. Professional movers are here to help you streamline the process from start to finish, so start planning and designing your ideal moving and storage experience today.
Contact Great Plains Moving and Storage
Contact Great Plains Moving and Storage in Brighton, CO, Colorado Springs, CO, and the surrounding Colorado areas for experienced office movers. Call us to arrange for a moving and storage estimate.
Professional Movers' Advice on Challenges When Moving Out of Your Home
Discover Professional Movers' Tip on Home Moving Challenges in Brighton, CO, Colorado Springs, CO, & Surrounding Areas
A move can go wrong for a variety of reasons, whether it is meticulously planned or impromptu. Pack your possessions, label the boxes, contact the professional movers you choose from a list of expert moving firms, and pray for the best on moving day. Great Plains Moving and Storage's expert movers do not want to leave anything to chance. We want your efforts to be rewarded with a stress-free moving and storage experience, so here are a few challenges and how to overcome them.
- Moving Furniture - Measure everything to ensure that it will fit through the doors of your old and new homes. Disassemble anything you can, and don't leave it till the last minute or on the day of the relocation.
- DIY Moving - While planning a DIY move is exciting, what happens if the friends and relatives who were supposed to assist you do not show up? Things happen, and occasionally friends are unable to attend. Instead, save yourself this opportunity and check into expert moving firms.
- Timing - Packing may take much longer than you anticipate. If you run out of time, get professional movers to do it for you, or give yourself plenty of time to manage it.
Call your professional movers in the days leading up to your relocation and take advantage of the services that experienced moving firms can provide. Planning ahead of time and communicating well are excellent ways to ensure that everything runs smoothly. If something unexpected occurs, these recommendations will assist you in dealing with it and relocating to your new home in no time.
Contact Great Plains Moving and Storage
Call Great Plains Moving and Storage today to set up your free moving and storage estimate in Brighton, CO Colorado Springs, CO, and the surrounding regions. Contact us right away if you have any queries or want to learn more about our moving and storage services.
The Ultimate Moving Checklist for Business Movers
Professional Business Movers in Brighton, CO & Colorado Springs, CO Provide a Moving Checklist for Your Company
Moving to a thriving business or office is a difficult endeavor. People, technology, furniture, and security must all be considered, not to mention the necessity to keep your business going throughout the process.
Making lists is an efficient way to begin any huge project or assignment, especially if the list is provided by expert business movers and separated into manageable portions. This may help you recall all of the important information and follow the correct approach. And doesn't it feel great to cross things off your to-do list?
- Create a Strategy - When do you intend to relocate? Is there a particular order in which items must be relocated? Should this happen during business hours, when it could disrupt our billable hours/client work?
- Examine Rental Agreements - Is there a time limit for you to leave? In what condition are you expected to leave the building? Do you have to leave anything behind? Your business movers can work with landlords or realtors to guarantee that all expectations and agreements are met.
- Consider Technology - Unless you're a time-traveling businessman, your office is technologically advanced. In fact, your organization may be fully dependent on computers, software, WiFi, and other office equipment. When relocating your business, you'll want to keep downtime to a minimum.
- Don't Ignore the Furnishings - Will you be transferring your old workplace furniture or purchasing new ones? Both have benefits and drawbacks. Reputable commercial moving services can help you disassemble, relocate, and reassemble your existing furniture correctly. They can also assist you with shifting your new office chairs and furniture if you want to make a change.
- Consider Your Employees - Change can be challenging. A little help from an employee can go a long way. Keep lines of communication open throughout the process, so they are never taken off guard. Find some novel ways to make them feel valued during the next stage of the company's expansion. You could give them maps of their new commutes, throw them a farewell pizza party, or even ask them to help you pick paint colors or conference room names.
- Consider Cleaning - Moving generates dust and garbage. Your aforementioned landlords are probably searching for a fresh start between tenants. Make sure your business movers can clean up your old space after you've moved out and freshen up your new one before you move in to save you time (and money).
- Hold an Open House - Once you've established your new location, hold an open house if it's acceptable for your firm. It's a great way to meet current and new clients, investors, and employees. You could even want to invite your new employees. It's time to get back to work in your new digs after you've celebrated this new chapter in your company's history!
Contact Great Plains Moving and Storage
This is far from an exhaustive list. Because your business stands out among the thousands of others in town, leave the hard lifting to expert business movers. If you have any questions regarding how to get started on your own moving to-do list, please contact us online or call Great Plains Moving and Storage now!
Commercial Movers' Post-Move Checklist for Businesses
A Post-Move Checklist from Expert Commercial Movers in Brighton, CO & Colorado Springs, CO
Moving to a new office can allow your company to grow and continue to develop and thrive is worth the time and effort spent planning and preparing. There is still much to accomplish after the move, especially in the first few days. Use this relocation checklist from Great Plains Moving and Storage's expert commercial movers to ensure your firm is well-prepared for the move.
- Employee Moving Packets - Getting your personnel to the new office should be your first priority. Distribute moving packages with new passcodes, keycards, desk assignments, and parking spots to employees the day of the move.
- Examine Equipment & Technology - After a move, have your IT department inspect all equipment. Include laptops, printers, phones, and projectors in the check. Check any additional specialized equipment for appropriate operation. You don't want a client visiting your office a week after the transfer and having a technical issue.
- Extra Furniture & Equipment - After arranging the office for maximum efficiency, you can arrange for the removal of any extra furniture and equipment, including old office furniture that doesn't match the new. Extra equipment can be stored, donated, sold, or thrown away. So the office isn't packed and uncomfortable, do this shortly after moving.
- Update Materials & Website Details - One of the most crucial tasks after a transfer is to double-check all business papers for contact information. Don't leave any platform untouched to avoid confusing your clients. Update your website and social media accounts, print new brochures and flyers, and reorder business cards.
- Know Your New Area - Making appointments with associates and clients will require mapping the new area. Knowing traffic conditions, back routes, and transit choices can mean being late for a meeting. You can also acquire a list of suitable business lunch spots and their busy hours.
- Contact Associates & Clients - To avoid future confusion, notify all clients and associates of your new location within a few days after the transfer. Involve your clients, cleaners, carriers, and the USPS. You can confirm your new address so meetings, services, and delivery continue as planned.
- File Any Complaints - Once everything is unpacked and inspected, file any complaints and insurance claims with the moving company. It's critical to notify any damage immediately to ensure accurate reporting and claims.
- Leave an Online Review - Reviewing commercial movers can wait a few days, but it should be done within one week. You can also communicate your complaints and questions here. If you had an excellent experience, it can help others decide.
Contact Great Plains Storage
Great Plains Moving and Storage specializes in commercial relocation and employs expert commercial movers in Brighton, CO and Colorado Springs, CO. We provide full-service company moving from planning to furniture installation. We want your post-move to be as smooth as your move. We'll handle the move and even help you with a post-move checklist! Contact us today for more information.
Why You Should Review Professional Moving Companies Online
Why Review Professional Moving Companies in Brighton, CO & Colorado Springs, CO Online?
Moving your company takes effort and strategy. Professional moving companies relieve you and your crew of a lot of tension. It's amazing how little downtime and disruption there is after a smooth move. However, there are several reasons to keep an eye on the moving firm before returning to commercial activities. For many consumers, five minutes to rate your moving company online means a lot.
Why Rate Your Movers Online
Describe Your Experience
Online, you can express your happiness or discontent with the services received. Movers, like any other business, desire happy clients. When companies learn of a terrible experience, they want to make it right. Online reviews allow movers to apologize for any issues or clarify their judgments. So the movers can fix a problem for you and future customers.
Write a review online if you liked the way a moving company handled a scenario. Your feedback will help professional moving companies provide great service. If you operate a business, a happy customer means happy employees. Congratulations to your moving company on a job well done.
Decide Who to Hire
According to BrightLocal, 92% of shoppers read online reviews before making a purchase. This way, others looking for a great moving business may determine whether to use your recommendation. Sharing your moving experience online either help or impede someone else's move. Your assessment may influence someone's decision.
Internet reviews might help other potential consumers as well as answer questions about the relocation process. You undoubtedly had queries and researched moving companies. You may have searched their website, Google, or social media. Each platform described the moving company, its process, and its offerings. You can help others by clarifying questions when a company wants to relocate.
Because many customers base their decisions on online reviews, assessing your local moving company might benefit both parties. Having a good time with a local business encourages others to do so. A good internet review can help your local business.
Contact Great Plains Storage
Reviewing professional moving companies online has many benefits for you, the movers, and other potential customers. It can help business partnerships and stress-free activity. Contact Great Plains Moving and Storage in Brighton, CO or Colorado Springs, CO for additional information.